How to enrol your student


Information on how to find, enrol, and start a child in your care at a school in Victoria is available on the Victorian government website.

To enrol your child at our school:

  1. Contact the school to discuss your child’s needs and why you think they may be eligible to attend the school. We will provide you with support to initiate any assessments needed to confirm eligibility for enrolment.
  2. Please save forms to your computer before you enter details Enrolment form
  3. Collate the required documents outlined below
  4. Return the completed form, along with the required documents, in person or via email to:
  5. A Student Support Group Meeting (SSG) will be held to discuss your child’s needs and to complete an Educational Needs Questionnaire (ENQ).

Required Documents

Required documentation includes:

  • Completed enrolment form Enrolment form
  • Evidence of identity and date of birth (for example, a birth certificate or passport)
  • Immunisation Status Certificate (for primary aged students)
  • Current (within 12 months of when the application is submitted) assessment reports in your child’s area of need. This often includes:
    • Speech pathology
    • Occupational therapy
    • Physiotherapy
    • Paediatrician
    • Ophthalmologist
    • Audiologist
    • Psychologist
    • Counsellor
  • A letter of diagnosis from a paediatrician

You will also be required to provide the following:

  • Your contact details
  • Emergency contact details
  • Health information about your child (such as allergies or illnesses they need to manage)
  • Other legal orders relating to your child and their welfare (if any)